Personnel attacks, etc.

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 06:43:42 PST 2018

On Jan 9, 2018 21:00, "Steve Kinney" <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

So James, how long have you been experiencing these bizarre delusions?
Have you have any visual or auditory hallucinations?  Have you reported
them to your psychologist or psychiatrist?

Steve, my lovely friend, is pretty obvious James had no psychological
and/or psychiatriac support until now.

James has a so sick and disturbing vision about single women and having
several children that makes possible to think seriously about an early
Oedipus Complex.

Well, Oedipus was the first, the original "motherf_cker".   I think it's a
pretty good way of describing James using one single word, but I bet he
never satisfied his sexual dreams while a kid because he's obviously also a
real "son of a b_tch" and probably could not pay his own mommy's prices, a
single woman working very, very hard with harder things...

Tsk, tsk...  Sad life history.  Search for medical support, James.  It can
be very traumatic never discover who was your father and having so bad
references about single women like your dear mommy...  :((