Personnel attacks, etc.

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Mon Jan 8 21:02:34 PST 2018

On 01/08/2018 03:36 PM, Stephen C. wrote:
>> Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
>> Sun Jan 7 17:42:05 PST 2018
>
>> "racists" are losers
> Anyone who identifies or segregates by color, e.g., "White" or "Black",
> is a low intelligence "racist".  Any added "hate" is called bigotry, not
> "racism".
>
>> 2017's big recruitment push
> You mean 'discredit nắtionalism campaign'.
>
>> alt-Rḗich
> Rḗich means realm, or kingdom.
> Guess you're not a Queensrÿche fan.
>
>> ended in ignominious defeat
> You provide no examples.  So you must be full of shit.
>
>> leadership
> Every "rally" and "prot́est" organizer, just like every "leader", is
> Jḗwish.  Your attempts to associate them, or the "alt́-ryt́e" in
> general, with the actions of the NSDĀ́P or Wḗhrmacht Gḗrmany are delusional.
>
>> "white" trash
> I see. You are paid to shill here like jnn, cecilia, marina, and juan.
> You glow-in-the-darks couldn't be more obvious with your "white" "hate"
> rhetoric.
>
>> Charlottesville
> Where a group of American Jḗws "rallied" to prevent "Jḗws" from
> "replace[ing] us".
> Where an intelligence assḗt drove a vehicle into a crowd of ć̣ommies
> (using his brakes).
> Where an overweight ć̣ommie suffered a heart attack and died (fat-free,
> high-sugar diets do that).
> Did I get that correct?
>
>> a continued commitment to failure
> You must fail often to succeed sooner.
> I guess you are a quitter.
>
>> Neó̩Aśhkenázi/K(f)K(b)K(i)
> Your assertions about nationálism are as accurate as Rayzer's
> predictions about the 'Juggalo March on Wáshington', where the Juggalos
> joined the "Pro-Trǘmp" rally in solidarity with frḗe-speḗch.
>
> You should familiarize yourself with Egypt́ian mythology (and history).
> It would help you not make such shit observations of reality.
>
> I am beginning to think you are like pic related.

I might compare "Stephen C" to a profoundly psychotic individual who
decorates his room at the 'hospital' with elaborate designs painted in
human feces.  They make no sense to anyone but himself, to whom they
hold the keys to eternal wisdom - and multiple proofs that it is the
doctors, not himself, who are "insane."

:o)