Personal attacks etc (was Re: USA: National Security Strategy...)

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Sun Jan 7 17:42:05 PST 2018

On 01/07/2018 07:24 PM, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

>> care about personal liberty, freedom to travel, > > and other stuff
>> most of us on this list hold dear.
>
>> On 01/04/2018 04:01 PM, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
>> > You don't seem terribly keen on the right of a white woman > to
>> stroll along the San Francisco dock with her father > without being
>> capriciously and whimsically murdered
>> > for being white.
>> >
>> > I see a whole lot of Silicon Valley's best people fleeing > the Bay
>> Area because of political repression and tribal violence.  > Is this
>> not a restriction on personal liberty
>> > and freedom of travel?
>> >
>> > Silicon Valley, like East Germany before the communists built  > >
>> the Berlin wall, is suffering massive loss of its best people
>> > wall, is suffering massive loss of its best people >  - for much the
>> same reasons
> On 1/8/2018 7:04 AM, Steve Kinney wrote:
>> Whining, whimpering, sniveling cowards are gonna whine, whimper and
>> snivel regardless:  Because I Feared For My Life is their license to
>> kill niggers and other Inferior Others
>
> If black people were being unreasonably killed by white people, or in
> the past used to be unreasonably killed by white people, you would have
> better poster boys than Trayvon Martin and Emmett Till.
>
> And if women could do science, you would have better poster girls the
> Marie Curie.
>
> And if white frat boys were raping coeds, you would have better poster
> girls than Jackie Coakley and Crystal Mangum.

Don't need "poster boys" and grrlz when we got folks who happily
volunteer to make racists look like exactly what they are:  Net total
losers.  As in, weak minded "born inferior" individuals.  Some of them
may have IQ scores in the triple digits, but the motivational basis of
their personalities remains infantile.  There's no fixing that.

I <3 the way 2017's big recruitment push by the alt-Reich ended in
ignominious defeat:  Your team folded up like a house of cards, due in
large part to the shallow, neurotic basis of your leadership cadres'
organizational thinking and methods.  It doesn't help that so many of
them present as natural born poster children for the "white trash"
stereotype.

After Charlottesville, spontaneous public turnouts against publicly
announced NeoNazi / KKK events outnumbered organized "Antifa" formation
turnouts by about 100 to 1.  Whine, whimper and snivel all you want:  No
matter how brave vs. arrogant a face you put on it, losers are losers
and a continued commitment to failure impresses nobody but your fellow
dead enders.

:o)