Fwd: [cryptome] Fire & Fury pdf

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 15:15:52 PST 2018

A lovely reading to a lazy Sunday night, hihi...  :)

The archive seems perfect and very interesting, but some people are having
difficulties for downloading the book.  If it's your case and you really
want to read it, just send me a hello in private, please.

Douglas, if someone annoy you because of this book, you can say that *any
guilty is completely and exclusively mine*, OK?  :)

Being sincere, I will probably be dead or already living another
reincarnation before the North-American Justice send me any formal
notification about it.  <cof, dead slug velocity, cof!>  ;P

Kisses, kisses, and more kisses!!!  <3

Ceci
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison