Anarchocrapitalism, "libertardianism", et al.

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Jan 6 14:38:10 PST 2018

On 1/7/2018 3:27 AM, g2s wrote:
> I met a WHITE waitress whose job and her parent's credit garnered her a
> 300k mortgage on a house in the Santa Cruz mountains in the late 90s.

Yes single white women as well.

But single white women were also able to borrow because of affirmative
action.

The intended beneficiaries of affirmative action were primarily blacks,
but the actual beneficiaries were primarily hispanics, primarily recent
illegal immigrant hispanics with very little ability to speak english,
but yes, single women, some of them white, also got some of the gravy,
and indeed a lot more of the gravy than blacks did.