Anarchocrapitalism, "libertardianism", et al.

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Jan 6 13:19:05 PST 2018

On 1/7/2018 3:02 AM, juan wrote:
> 	no doubt all the white scum who 'flipped' houses were actually
> 	brown, homeless  and didn't speak english.

Lots of white people, myself among them, flipped houses.

But from 2005 onwards to 2007, all the white people who flipped houses
were unloading them on brown people, usually brown people with no
income, no job, no assets, and no credit rating, in a large proportion
of cases brown people with little English, in quite a few cases, brown
people who tended to drink too much.

In a few cases, we unloaded them on white people, but still white people
who were single white females, usually recent immigrants with  no
income, no job, no assets, and no credit rating.

Nearly all of the end purchasers were brown and broke, and those were
not brown and broke were single females and broke.