Anarchocrapitalism, "libertardianism", et al.

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 09:12:33 PST 2018

On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 16:43:08 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com vomited:

> Blacks differ from whites ... one
> other big difference, one of many, being the propensity to criminal
> behavior.

	Didn't you understand a single word of what I explained to you
	regarding the industrial scale crimes of the 'white race' ?

	So, we now have empirical evidence that your IQ is WELL BELOW
	average since you are completely unable to grasp basic facts.

	Or are you saying that whites are A LOT MORE CRIMINAL than
	blacks? That's the difference you allude to?