Anarchocrapitalism, "libertardianism", et al.

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Jan 5 22:43:08 PST 2018

On 1/6/2018 2:13 PM, Kurt Buff wrote:
> I'm guessing that you fall within 1/2 standard deviation from the mean
> for intelligence, one way or the other.
>
> Let us presume that, for the purposes of argument, that the median for
> African-Americans is shifted left 1/2 standard deviation (which I
> don't believe to be true, but bear with me).
>
> If both of my assumptions are correct, that means that millions of
> African-Americans are smarter than you.

Pretty sure I am three standard deviations above the mean.

Pretty sure that African Americans are, on average, two thirds of a
standard deviation below the mean.

There are forty million African Americans, two hundred million whites.

It follows there are five thousand African Americans smarter than me,
fifty three thousand whites smarter than me.

But this is irrelevant, since you are committing Lewontin's Fallacy

Blacks differ from whites in many respects, not just IQ.  These
differences make them inherently a separate tribe.  If they differed
only in IQ, they could likely be assimilated, but they do not, one other
big difference, one of many, being the propensity to criminal behavior.

Two tribes cannot coexist in the same territory.  One must rule, one
must be ruled.  When we get ruled by blacks, cities burn.

Recall Obama saying "You did not build that"

Though, of course, we did build that.  Industrial civilization is the
gift of whites to the world, along with the rule of law, and all that.

Now recall Juan saying what Obama said, but spelling out the
implications: "a casual look at 'race' and crime shows that whites got
the world record on crime."

Our crime being that we have a disproportionate share of the nice stuff,
therefore, since we "did not build that", must have stolen it.

The remedy for this terrible theft being mass murder, since Juan in the
same paragraph denies the crimes of the Pol Pot regime.

By the way, what race are you?  If Trayvon Martin caught you alone would
he attack you on the basis of your race?

Would Obama hold the police back while a mob of blacks burned down your
home and business as he did in Ferguson, because 'You did not build that".

When Ayn Rand was a young girl in Russia, you could not tell who were
the looters and who were the builders by race, because the left was
trying to mobilize people, tribalize people, on the basis of their
relationship to the means of production.

Now they are mobilizing people, tribalizing people, by race, which has
the logical and necessary consequence that Detroit burned, Ferguson burns.

When they come for me, will they be coming for you?