Personal attacks etc (was Re: USA: National Security Strategy...)

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Jan 5 11:09:17 PST 2018

On 1/6/2018 3:49 AM, juan wrote:
> 	And I then note that your bullshit about blacks and crime is
> 	both incredibly dishonest and incredibly stupid because a
> 	casual look at 'race' and crime shows that whites got the
> 	world record on crime.

You definition of "crime" is a rationalization for liquidating the kulaks

You imply an intention to murder all whites, but not racist grounds, oh
no, no, on anti racist grounds.

But people who murder outgroups on such grounds, wind up murdering
ingroups on such grounds, as the Khmer Rouge wound up not only three
million Khmer, but also most of the Khmer Rouge.