Personal attacks etc (was Re: USA: National Security Strategy...)

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 09:49:07 PST 2018

On Fri, 5 Jan 2018 15:45:04 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> On 1/5/2018 1:15 PM, juan wrote:
> > 	What I am getting at, is that the biggest thieves on the
> > planet are 'white'.
>
> Only if you declare all capitalists and all kulaks are thieves.

	For the purpose of this exercise I declare all
	scum on wall street to be thieves.

	I further note that  wall street scum is mostly
	anglo-white-jewish. There are no blacks on wall street, you
	know...

	And I then note that your bullshit about blacks and crime is
	both incredibly dishonest and incredibly stupid because a
	casual look at 'race' and crime shows that whites got the
	world record on crime.

	Overall I notice that  your rants about people not
	respecting property rights are laughably biased. You seem to
	whine about street muggers and SOME statists while being
	completly blind to what the biggest statist thieves on the
	planet do.

	In other words, you don't have a leg to stand on and just
	parrot right wing propaganda of the white supremacist kind.

	Oh and by the way, wall street's motto is "private gains,
	socialized losses" - guess which other political mafia has that
	modus operandi? your beloved commies.

> if
> one thinks that wealth earned from property and enterprise is
> legitimate, non Jewish white thieves are absolutely insignificant
> compared to thieves of every other major race.

	nonsense - make the list of white banks - I bet they are bigger
	than the joo banks

	as to other non-banking, mercantilistic criminal organizations,
	of course lots of them are run and owned by white criminals.

	This is the ABC of LIBERTARIAN economics, which correctly
	sees privileged businesses as thieves who steal from
	consumers.

> And even if you declare that all capitalists are thieves, looks like
> the number and wealth of East Asian capitalists and kulaks is
> approximately equal to the number and wealth of non Jewish
> capitalists and kulaks.
>
> > 	hispanic? do you mean that the CEOs of american banks were
> > 	'hispanic'(whatever the fuck 'hispanic') means?
>

> "Hispanic" means that Angelo Mozilo got charge of a bank by
> affirmative action, and got other banks handed to his control by
> affirmative action.

	oh you got one 'hispanic' in the whole history of american
	banking?

	anyway, my point remains, there are lots of white, non joo
	banks.