Personal attacks etc (was Re: USA: National Security Strategy...)

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jan 4 23:36:18 PST 2018

On Thu, Jan 04, 2018 at 08:47:51AM +0000, jim bell wrote:
> >Yep.... The far right libertarians like Hoppe
>
> Uh, pardon me, but how can you refer to people as "far right
> libertarians"?  Do you know nothing of the Nolan
> Chart, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nolan_Chart  and the World's
> Smallest Political Quiz:
>  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nolan_Chart  .
>
> "Far right libertarians" is dangerously close to being an
> oxymoron.   "Rightward libertarians" is plausible.
>
> However, I laugh equally at "far-left Anarchists".  If being an
> "Anarchist" means that you want no government, then how does that
> square with "far left"?  "Far left" people seem generally to want
> to enforce their "far left" ideas with a "far left" government.  To
> that, I'd say that you can either have "Anarchist" or "far left",
> not both.  A truly "far-left Anarchist" would not only be very
> confused, but also very frustrated:  He can't form the government
> that enforces his "far left" feelings dictate.

:D :D

Gold!  Thank you Jim, made my day :)

Perhaps some of us should ask something like "how much of our world
view, our beliefs, and indeed our thinking and conceptual processes
themselves, are mere conditioning of those who own, control and run
the Marvellous Main Stream Media truth organisations, banks and
university intake departments?

For the word challenged: how conditioned are we by our financial
overlords?