Personal attacks etc (was Re: USA: National Security Strategy...)

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Jan 4 21:45:04 PST 2018

On 1/5/2018 1:15 PM, juan wrote:
> 	What I am getting at, is that the biggest thieves on the planet
> 	are 'white'.

Only if you declare all capitalists and all kulaks are thieves.  If one
thinks that wealth earned from property and enterprise is legitimate,
non Jewish white thieves are absolutely insignificant compared to
thieves of every other major race.

And even if you declare that all capitalists are thieves, looks like the
number and wealth of East Asian capitalists and kulaks is approximately
equal to the number and wealth of non Jewish capitalists and kulaks.

> 	hispanic? do you mean that the CEOs of american banks were
> 	'hispanic'(whatever the fuck 'hispanic') means?

"Hispanic" means that Angelo Mozilo got charge of a bank by affirmative
action, and got other banks handed to his control by affirmative action.

Initially a white anglo guy had the real control, and Angelo Mozillo was
just there for the bank to get favorable treatment by the regulators,
the token minority with the big desk in the big office, but no
meaningful stuff in his in tray, but then his sponsor retired, Angelo
Mozilo got real charge of the bank, and totally screwed everything up.

And then he got real charge of a bunch of other banks, thanks to
escalating favorable treatment by the regulators.

And then proceeded to run his bank, and the entire banking system, into
the ground in the great Minority Mortgage Meltdown.  Subsequently he
faced a bunch of criminal charges for numerous fraudulent activities,
bribery, and corruption.  Hard to say if he was actually criminal and
fraudulent, or just too hopelessly incompetent to do banking regulatory
paperwork correctly and keep proper track of bank assets. (Which assets
tended to disappear into his pockets and the pockets of the regulators,
which tendency definitely hints at crime, fraud, and corruption, or at
least a curious level of forgetfulness on his part and the part of the
regulators.   Search for "Friends of Angelo" to get more details.)

> 	again, no, I'd assume the CEOs of citibank, morgan stanley, BoA
> 	etc etc are mostly 'white'.

You would be wrong:  CEO Citigroup who fucked up during the great
mortgage minority meltdown and stole everything not nailed down, was
Vikram Shankar Pandit, South Asian.

South Asians are massively over-represented when financial crime goes
down, even more overrepresented than Jews.  Not that there are not
plenty of Jews at Citigroup, but it seems that at Citigroup, the great
Minority Mortgage Meltdown was a South Asian caper, not a Jewish caper.

Morgan Chase has a Jewish CRO, who is notoriously hostile to hasidic
Jews, and notoriously ethnic nepotist towards reform Jews, but does not
seem to be associated with anything obviously dishonest.  In particular,
did not get his hands all that dirty during the great Minority Mortgage
Meltdown, unlike his co-religionist, Jordan R. Belfort, also known as
"the wolf of wall street"

Bank of America, yes, run by non Jewish white people last I heard.
Also, last I heard, not involved in anything obviously dishonest.