Anarchocrapitalism, "libertardianism", et al.

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Jan 4 18:28:31 PST 2018

On 1/5/2018 3:15 AM, juan wrote:
> 	why don't you tell us what races the small oligarchy that
> 	controls the financial system belongs to?

Since you asked, overwhelmingly Jewish.  Goldman Sachs, Benie Madoff, etc.

But I am not terribly interested in this topic.

It is a general problem, not specifically limited to Jews, that when
outsiders of group A have disproportionate power in the country of group
B, they are going to behave badly to members of group B.

Therefore, Jews should not be allowed to have quasi state positions
outside of Israel, and non Jews should not allowed to have quasi state
positions inside of Israel.