Personal attacks etc (was Re: USA: National Security Strategy...)

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Jan 4 13:01:17 PST 2018

On 1/5/2018 3:49 AM, Marina Brown wrote:
> The phenomenon i am talking about are "libertarians" who don't care
> about personal liberty, freedom to travel, and other stuff most of us
> on this list hold dear.

You don't seem terribly keen on the right of a white woman to stroll
along the San Francisco dock with her father without being capriciously
and whimsically murdered for being white.

I see a whole lot of Silicon Valley's best people fleeing the Bay Area
because of political repression and tribal violence.  Is this not a
restriction on personal liberty and freedom of travel?

Silicon Valley, like East Germany before the communists built the Berlin
wall, is suffering massive loss of its best people - for much the same
reasons as East Germany did.