Personal attacks etc (was Re: USA: National Security Strategy...)

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Jan 4 12:36:54 PST 2018

On 1/5/2018 3:53 AM, Marina Brown wrote:
> LoL ! My mother was an academic in '78 and she criticised the Khmer
> Rouge all the time.

Liar

If she criticized the Khmer Rouge before December 1978, give us a link,
either to her criticisms, or to her receiving the shitstorm of venemous
and vicious condemnation that invariably followed such premature criticism.

The fact that she did not lose tenure on the grounds of fascism and
nazism shows she did not criticize the Khmer Rouge in public before
December 1978

To claim that an academic criticized the Khmer Rouge before December
1978 is like claiming that a Silicon Valley company in 2018 has a job
notice saying "No n*****s need apply".

If such a thing had happened there would be such drama as to create
evidence that it happened.