Anarchocrapitalism, "libertardianism", et al.

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Jan 4 02:43:22 PST 2018

On 1/4/2018 5:21 PM, Kurt Buff wrote:
> “Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes.”

Are you white?

If so, you will not get far using that argument against affirmative action.

Google up some pictures of high school valedictorians.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=valedictorian&iax=images&ia=images

Observe that they are mostly brown, or female, or brown and female.  And
I bet the rare light skinned males are Jews or light skinned hispanics.

If you are white and not Jewish, and you have a have a son at school, he
is going to be discouraged and punished for showing ability, and for
being male.

If you complain that that this is racist, if you complain when a pack of
blacks who are biologically adults, even though the same chronological
age as your son, beat him up, you will be called a racist, no matter how
piously you condemn me.

"Racist" is just a hate word for "white".  When you call me a racist, it
is no different from you calling a black man a nigger, or a Jew a kike.
It is just an angry hateful word for people of a particular ethnic
group.  Observe that no one called Trayvon Martin a racist even though
the he indicated to his girlfriend that the fact that Zimmerman was
light skinned was a major reason Martin decided to attack Zimmerman.

Because Martin Trayvon was not racist.

When a gang of blacks beat up a white man because he is white, that is
not racism, that is anti racism.  Everyone instinctively calls it anti
racism.  Because that is what it is.

No one is going to spontaneously call Martin Trayvon "racist" because he
was in the habit of physically attacking people for being lighter
skinned than himself, any more than they are going to call me "gay" for
being light hearted and happy.