Personal attacks etc (was Re: USA: National Security Strategy...)

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 00:47:51 PST 2018

    On Wednesday, January 3, 2018, 9:51:25 PM PST, Marina Brown <catskillmarina at gmail.com> wrote:
On 01/03/2018 02:35 PM, g2s wrote:

> Marina Brown wrote:
>
>> I stand with Ceci.
>
> I'll take her light hearted fun stuff over the far right babblings
> that have pushed decent discussion off this list for the most
> part.
>
> How did we get to this point ?
>
> --- Marina
>

> AnarchoCap/So-called "libertarian" infestation. They attract
> fascists and nazis because they share an underlying ideology,
> despite their bleatings to the contrary.
>
> Rr

>Yep.... The far right libertarians like Hoppe

Uh, pardon me, but how can you refer to people as "far right libertarians"?  Do you know nothing of the Nolan Chart, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nolan_Chart  and the World's Smallest Political Quiz:   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nolan_Chart  .
"Far right libertarians" is dangerously close to being an oxymoron.   "Rightward libertarians" is plausible.
However, I laugh equally at "far-left Anarchists".  If being an "Anarchist" means that you want no government, then how does that square with "far left"?  "Far left" people seem generally to want to enforce their "far left" ideas with a "far left" government.  To that, I'd say that you can either have "Anarchist" or "far left", not both.  A truly "far-left Anarchist" would not only be very confused, but also very frustrated:  He can't form the government that enforces his "far left" feelings dictate.
                 Jim Bell