Anarchocrapitalism, "libertardianism", et al.

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Jan 3 22:33:28 PST 2018

On 1/4/2018 1:56 PM, Kurt Buff wrote:
> Capitalism is the belief that free men in free exchange of privately
> owned resources (including especially themselves) will result in
> prosperity, peace and more freedom.

g2s is trying to manufacture tribalism on the basis of covetousness,
envy, and theft.

Libertarianism is a response to this effort

The left wing effort to turn econonomic categories into tribes was never
terribly successful, and now the left is more focused on trying to
generate tribalism on the basis of sexual identity and race, generate
tribalism on the basis of actually existent tribes.

Which is a lot more successful.

Also a lot more likely to lead to genocide.

Libertarianism is paralyzed by this turn, which renders libertarianism
irrelevant.

Instead of stealing the bakery, or price controlling baker's inputs and
outputs, they demand the baker cheer at a gay wedding.

Which, on the face of it, does not directly lead to mass murder the way
stealing, covetousness, and envy does.

But fighting over status is just as likely, indeed more likely to turn
deadly as fighting over stuff.

It has become apparent that there is no stopping point.  Males are just
naturally superior to women in the male sphere, and white males are just
naturally superior to nonwhites in most spheres.

This results in endless, and endlessly escalating efforts, to crush this
natural superiority.  And this endless escalation has no stopping point
but genocide.

OK, white men cannot jump and cannot dance, and our running is seriously
underwhelming, but in most spheres, obviously superior.  In particular
and especially, white males are superior soldiers to any other race by
far. Notice the hilarious underperformance of the black posterboys of
both sides in the civil war.  Similarly, notice that any military that
incorporates females as soldiers never wins a war against a military
that does not, irrespective of the races.  You might argue that the
Vietnam war was a counter example to this, but that was a proxy war
between the blue empire and the red empire, whites fighting over browns,
rather than with browns.

Today's chinese art is obviously superior to today's white art, but this
reflects our current decadence.  China is coming out of a dark age,
while we are sliding into a dark age.   Some blame the Jews for the
current undeniably crappy state of white art.  But the Chinese always
had good art, even in their dark age.    We have done better in the past
than now, but OK, whites are not obviously better than East Asians at
art, and it is plausible that East Asians are better at art than whites.

Whites, on the other hand, are better at technological creativity than
anyone, even East Asians (though the Japanese are pretty good), and,
closely related to this, better at war.  The current technological
superiority of East Asia is substantially dependent on white and
Eurasian emigres, among them emigres fleeing the tribal violence and
political repression in California and Silicon Valley.

The current white inferiority at war is the result of women in the
military.   If we return to the early nineteenth century style army,
where logistics are classified as camp followers rather than soldiers,
and part of the duty of camp followers is getting soldier's dicks wet,
where the soldiers are all male and the camp followers
disproportionately female, we will return to winning.