Personal attacks etc (was Re: USA: National Security Strategy...)

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 12:16:54 PST 2018

On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 14:02:20 -0600
"Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

> On 01/03/2018 01:35 PM, g2s wrote:
> > AnarchoCap/So-called "libertarian" infestation. They attract
> > fascists and nazis because they share an underlying ideology,
> > despite their bleatings to the contrary.
>
> ...and those of us who actually stand up for decency and order get
> labeled as the nazis and fascists. Can you say "projection?"

	it's just a matter of looking up what a guy like 'marina',
	rayzer and shill quinn have posted. Unsurprisingly the three of
	them  are not only americunt statists, but tor-bots.

	but have they ever made a cypherpunk/libertarian point? Never.

	" stand up for decency and order"

	also, asshole quinn  constantly uses that sort of
	fascist language. A couple of times I thought he was being
	sarcastic, but then I had to conclude the motherfucking asshole
	is being serious, and being his own cosmic, involuntary,
	self-parody.

	"AMERCICUNT LAW AND ORDER" - that's what this list needs.