Personal attacks etc (was Re: USA: National Security Strategy...)

Ben Mezger su at seds.nl
Tue Jan 2 03:07:37 PST 2018

I don't think you actually understood my point (nor did I actually specify
it precisely).

I did read __some__ of Jame's messages and I think it's also damn pathetic
too. I am not taking any sides here, I just think you are both wrong about
personally attacking each other (or it seems like so at least) on a public
email list on hacker culture.
Wether you take it as a humiliation or not, that's up to you. You should
take it as an advice that even if someone lowers their level, you should
not do the same and perhaps sometimes is better to give a time before
replying.

Do whatever is healthier for you.