USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream -- OFF-TOPIC (James Donald is a creep)

Ben Mezger su at seds.nl
Mon Jan 1 13:28:55 PST 2018

First of all, I did not humiliate you on a public list. All I said is
**probably** want everyone said (or wanted to say) once: you do annoy a lot
sometimes with a bunch of out-of-context emails that **do** not make any
fucking sense, such as your previous email talking about James sexual
preferences or whatever the fuck (did not read the whole email, it was way
to pathetic to waste time on it).

If you willing to create a chaos and take **any** email personally, then
fine, go for it, or, you can just grew the fuck up, think before you
write/reply an email (specially a public list one).