AI threats

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 20:31:14 PST 2018

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 2:26 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Feb 2018 14:13:15 -0500
> 10r <10r at protonmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi. I wonder if there has ever been a topic about AI threats against
>> humanity.
>
>         there's no 'ai' threat because there's no 'ai'.
>
>         there is indeed a threat coming from the non human scum at the
>         top, the criminal scum who owns facebook, google, goldman sachs
>         and the rest of the government. Those animals want a world
>         ruled by 'artificial intelligence' except that 'artificial
>         intelligence' simply means malware they control.

They don't want a world ruled by ai, that
would put ai at the top, and them below.
They want a world ruled by themselves
(with ai forever subservient lest it learn to
defeat them). Such ruling position enabled by their
deployment of ai against new others and those they
already rule over.

Ai as most people now who want to deploy it
means 24x7 autonomous insight into the massive
feeds and datamines collected against others.
And probably not for boring weather forcasting.

>> If not, I would like to propose this discussion. Should we
>> think of models / agents that only work on encrypted information such
>> as numer.ai or should we just think about how to develop such
>> agents / models safely (if that is possible)?
>
>         'we' should kill the animals at the top of the social
>         hierarchy.

History has times where unfortunately such
neuterment usually delays until death is the
only viable response. AP is devised to
provide compelling guidance before then.