Fedjusticeshutdown.org

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 20:22:42 PST 2018

On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 02:55:20 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>     On Friday, February 23, 2018, 2:41:04 PM PST, juan
> <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>  On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 22:21:19 +0000 (UTC)
> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >    On Saturday, February 17, 2018, 3:14:45 PM PST, juan
> > <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote: jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > > fedjusticeshutdown.org
> > >          Jim Bell
> >

> > https://fedjusticeshutdown.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Fedjusticeshutdownnew2.pdf

> >    > I wonder why supreme anti libertarian scum like thiel would
> >    > donate even one dollar to the cause of freedom?
> >

> >> If you don't think Thiel is a libertarian, you could help your
> >> position immensely by citing as many specific positions
>

>  >   I dont care what thiel says. I care about what he does
>
>   >  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies
>

> Well, I too am bothered by his heavy reliance on government as a
> customer.However, this could be turned into an OPPORTUNITY:

	haha =)  I guess you are seeing the glass half full.

> Alfred
> Nobel was so guilt-ridden about his making his fortune in dynamite,
> that he founded the fund that supported the Nobel Prize.
>
> Thiel might be similarly wracked with guilt.
> He is said to be worth $3 billion.  Perhaps one third of a percent of
> that would fund my fedjusticeshutdown.org operation for a whole year,
> I think.

	come to think of it, is there samething like
	https://www.crowdsupply.com/  	but for political
	projects? If not, creating such a site might be a
	good...project?

	apparently this bullshit video game
	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Citizen got 170 millions
	(!!!!!) on kickstarter.

	you might get lucky and get something from some rich donors like
	thiel but maybe you can get more from 'ordinary' people?

 	oh, just remembered, here's a guy donating ~5000 btc

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineapple_Fund

        (as to thiel, maybe he's somewhat ashamed of being a 'private'
        facade for the NSA and posing as 'libertarian', although I'd
        argue that if he had any moral principles at all he wouldn't do
        what he does).