monkeys from the dark ages

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 16:24:25 PST 2018

On Feb 23, 2018 15:58, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

  Ill try to make my posts charming again  - MPCA - hm the acronym
  isn't too charming

Err...  Sorry for disturbing you, but what the heck "MPCA" means?  There
are dozens of meanings to this acronym...  :P

Oh, and talking about "rants", I am completely in love with "Dev Rant"!
It's hilarious, brilliant, awesome, and f_cking sincere, hahaha!!!
#truelove  <3

<https://devrant.com>

<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyJ69RzSnzXayyp-UOoZytg>

Wish you all a beautiful starry Sunday night and a lovely life, full of
sweet dreams and success...  <3

Ceci
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison