monkeys from the dark ages

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Feb 23 14:24:04 PST 2018

On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 03:19:31AM +0800, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
> On 24/02/2018 00:43, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> > We should be decent, really nice and correct with all the people, because it's more than obviously the right thing
> > to be done, not only for fear of being judged a "non politically correct" person.
>
> Yet this applies only in one direction.  Non whites can be rude, aggressive, and violent to whites.  Whites have to
> respond with respect and niceness.
>
> Men have to be nice to women.  Women are expected to be rude to men.
>
> Reflect on the recent integration of women in the marines.  Previously, Marines had to conduct a single file forced
> march carrying heavy and medium weapon systems that could weigh anywhere from 125 lbs-150 lbs.
>
> Now, the same, except the march is a much shorter distance, and the men carry the women's packs.  This is not equality
> - fake equality makes the superior second class to the inferior.

Bah! Who needs supplies, hand grenades or weapons in a war:

US Army drops grenade throwing as a requirement to
pass Basic Training
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5392363/Army-wont-require-recruits-throw-grenade-far-enough.html
https://popularmilitary.com/us-army-general-says-new-recruits-not-strong-enough-throw-grenades/
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/army-basic-training-drop-hand-grenade-competency-graduation-requirement

  #ItsOKToBeWhite

  #ItsOKToBeAWhiteMan

  #HuwaiteRocks

  #NaziBeTheNewWhite

  #WhiteSupremacistIsCodeForWhite

  #AllWhitesAreNazis  <- cute white baby pics + dancing blonde women

Newsaxon.com, the neo-Nazi MySpace, with hot racist chicks galore
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/newsaxoncom-the-neo-nazi-myspace-with-hot-racist-chicks-galore-6503569