New Agenda

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 19:24:50 PST 2018

On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 02:55:17 +0000
"\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> And you're conclusion is that they could find a needle of
> >> intelligence in a mountain of hay?
> >
> >   what do you mean by 'intelligence'? are you still dreaming of
> >   'terrists'? (though of course you fucking statist americans are
> >   terrorists)
>
> I see, the government just might try to acquire data of you
> masterbating in the bathroom.  Just so it can have control over
> anyone.  I really should have known that.

  do you think you are mocking me with the "masterbating in the
  bathroom" bit?

> But the truth is, that
> while there may be too much power in a branch that would allow such
> activity, it must get counterbalanced by another.  However, skeptical
> you are, that's the USA's DESIGN.

> You've got to use the tools given
> to you by the Law otherwise the tendency is for the system to MOW YOU
> DOWN.

  oh - and? Now you swithched to the corrupt to the core nonsense
  according to which you have to "work from the inside"? First become
  owner of goldman sachs...then spend all the trillions you stole?

> Hence, fight club.
>
> >   now, disregarding the bullshit about non existent 'terrists', are
> > you askng if the 'govt officials' are too stupid to find
> > information on anywone they want to frame? Does the question even
> > need to be answered?
> >
> >   But just for you : yes, they can find all the 'intelligence' they
> > want to frame anybody for any 'crime'. Among other things.
>
> But the thing is, you have the power fo the press.  If they start
> taking you down for masterbating,

	what - the fuck - are you talking about ?

>you can point out to the people how
> insipid your government is for priortizing your personal "shucking the
> shim" as a matter of national defense.  Or are you saying that the
> people are too stupid too and they'd sit idly?
>
> >> In theory, yes.  In practice, they don't know
> >> how.  Perhaps they're archiving it for some future time however
> >> when they have the tech.
> >
> >    oh sure, they don't know how
> >
> >   https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2013/08/dea-and-nsa-team-intelligence-laundering
>
> BUT is EFF just a front for creating fear and doubt?

 oh sorry you're right. That article and anything like that is lies
 from terrists who hate amerikkka and want to create 'FUD'. Maybe
 they're russian trolls???

> More on that
> later.

> Shit, the secret's out.  YOU know and have now posted it to an
> anarchist mailing list.  What will you do?

  hmmm?

> >> SHIT.  Yet, in may analysis you are analyzing from the pov of a
> >> paranoiac -- not an intelligent skeptic.
> >
> >     so you are in the cpunks mailing list telling people that they
> > are tin foil hat wearing crazies because they think govt
> > surveillance is a real serious threat.
>
> No, I believe it's just a precautionary measure against the typical
> abuses of power that occur and a chance to develop some cool tech.
> It's not about being probable but about being prepared.

  I don't know what - the fuck - you are saying.

> >     and you think using jargon from the supreme scum of the earth,
> > the psychiatric mafia, makes you an enlightened...what.
>
> No.

 no what?

> >     if anyone is crazy here it is you. You are clearly out of touch
> >     with reality as illustrated by your lunatic bullshit about
> > religion and now by your views on surveillance which are, again,
> > detached from reality. Or you are a fucking liar.
>
> No.  I am a little bit crazy.

  oh ok. So you better keep your 'enlightened'  views about surveillance
  to your crazy self?

> >> I'm wondering about it.  I'm just saying there are powers that
> >> people tap into without even knowing about it and that science
> >> hasn't understood.  Things like quantum entanglement.
> >
> >      so you didn't mean anything coherent by the comment on flash
> >      memory? Just more hand waving bullshit?
>
> I mean something coherent with quantum entanglement, I just don't
> think industry has really learned how to tap it (cell phones witth
> quantum tunneling are an unexplored hoax, as far as I'm concerned.)

  the pseuco philosophical quantum bullshit is completely irrelevant
  when making ICs. The engineering oligarchy who controls the
  'industry' and foundries know how to practically make flash memory  or
  anything else. They also know how to backdoor whatever they make.

> >> I think you are onto something, but that "something" is not
> >> technological in nature.
> >

> >         I simply pointed out that your comments on surveillance were
> >         based on wrong premises. Surveillance has fuck to do with
> >         catching any 'terrist'.
>
> Well, there is a legitimate panopticon threat, but then the paranoiac
> is the one generating it in partner ship with the oppressor.

   sure  -  victims are to blam.

> So what
> is the way to defeat the panopticon.  AFAIK, no one has published a
> way to defeat the panopticon problem.  As far as catching joe sixpack
> fingering his neighbot's wife, I just don't think I should care.  He
> probalbly should get caught, right?

  of course he should not get caught. But hey you are some right wing
  kkkristian lunatic so no doubt you follow what the bible says. In
  this case joe six pack should be stoned to death right?

> Now, in the case of juan
> masterbating (again), I think his own paranoia is his biggest enemy,

  ok - you have said many stupid things mostly in the areas of statism,
  jew-kkkristian theocratic vomit, and economics. But now you are
  making the case for "surveillance doesn't exist/doesn't matter" in
  the cpunks mailing list. That's a new record for you!  These sre
  your most stupid posts so far!! Congrats!!!

> because the those with the confident aura win against the keystone
> dicks on patrol with the data they have on you.
>
> But I don't want to argue with you.  I just think you'd get more power
> following what I suggested than being a pleib towards your own
> government.

 sorry, what did you suggest? Should I buy some more tin hats before
 more inflation kicks in?