Cries of scam arise as once high-flying firms fail to deliver on cryptocurrency

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 11:56:36 PST 2018

On Wed, 21 Feb 2018 08:35:21 -0800
g2s <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> Unfortunately for James,

	unfortunately? more like he was a greedy asshole who didn't do
	his homework?

> the trifecta was in three get-rich-quick

	that's what greedy assholes want, so they gamble and they
	complain when they lose?

	of course the scammers must pay back every cent BUT the scams
	can be avoided, to begin with.

	anyway rayzer, I think a better headline for you is "BITCOIN
	LOST 50% OF ITS VALUE" =)