I will condemn Russia that will put Mensch to shame

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Feb 13 14:46:04 PST 2018

Sooo, "Ryan Carboni" (straight outta Inspector Gadget eh) is a top
class, A-1, USA shill (unknowing or knowing), spewing out the Russia
hate to try to fortify America just before the USA goes on a Russian-
killing spree in Syria, reportedly killing "scores" of Russian
contract soldiers:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-13/us-strikes-kill-100-russian-soldiers-syria

earlier report:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-12/russian-fighters-killed-clash-us-led-coalition-forces-syria

Bloomberg:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-13/u-s-strikes-said-to-kill-scores-of-russian-fighters-in-syria

And just some reminders:
 - America, as usual, is in Syria uninvited and illegally

 - Russia is in Syria invited by the democratically elected
   government (no more or less a "regime" than the murderous
   American "regime")

 - everybody who's anybody now agrees that the American bullshit
   about "Assad using chemical weapons" is exactly that:
   http://www.fort-russ.com/2018/02/macron-admits-there-are-no-chemical.html

 - Dutch foreign minister sacked for lying his kike arse off:
   Dutch Foreign Minister admits to lying about Putin, resigns from
   his post
   http://www.fort-russ.com/2018/02/dutch-foreign-minister-admits-to-lying.html

The inglorious, dispicable West soldiers on:
http://www.fort-russ.com/2018/02/shocking-rich-western-sociopaths-came.html

 Team America #1 song FTW:
 AMERICA F*#K YEAH! MUSIC VIDEO - Team America
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk

Karma's a bitch though, and karma's gonna rock America, just, about,