HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Feb 11 16:33:37 PST 2018

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 12:18:00AM +0000, Jeus Vult wrote:
> I am posting [pic related] for Mr. Lawrence Burns, who has been jailed
> by the JὲwK for shitlerposting and speaking truth.
>
> cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/cambridge-extremist-jailed-four-years-12725791
>
> Reminder:
> Only jὲws can be racist hateful violent totalitarian bigots.

Of course jailing young men angry at the failures of the current
Western regime with the intent to send a message to stop other young
men from similarly (however poorly) expressing their anger in a
public way, is absolutely going to stop the underlying anger, and
stopping such "discussion" is certainly going to lead to less
violence, more peace, and no more bottling up of anger and hatred.

Because "shut it down" has always worked really well - history shows
us this.

I just don't understand why people want free speech - I don't exactly
need that particular freedom today, even Jordan Peterson agrees, and
some questions he can't answer - when asked about Solzhenitsin's
work(s) on the Jewish Question (THANK you CNN for making this
question a publicly appropriate discussion topic again), Peterson
said "I can't do it ... I just can't do it" - arguably a less poor
way to respond to difficult questions/ problems that Mr Lawrence
Burns' approach.

But in any case, limiting the exercise of our freedoms and rights is
the one true solution - shut it down as they say.

I wonder what Sargon thinks of this new hate speech regime in his
glorious "800 year fought civil nationalism" in his hallowed UK.

Few people draw a line in the sand - at least a few do though,
whether a relatively easy, minimum confront line as Jordan Peterson
on the legislated compelled speech laws now in force in Canada, or
Mr. Lawrence Burns above.

Who needs freedom anyway?