"democracy" vs Monarchy - the Russian conversation

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Feb 25 16:14:30 PST 2018

Modern "democracy" makes its own extremely strong case against
itself.

"Monarchy" is just one form "benevolent dictatorship", when it works,
but is anything but benevolent when it doesn't work.

Hereditary monarchy consistently descends into something as bad as
"democracy" is today.

Personality cult worship is also a societal pathology.

Putin actually did save Russia from total disintegration (to the
great chagrin of Harvard's "economic shock therapy" oligarch
creators) - and a significant percentage of the Russian population
bemoans that Putin "did not go far enough" (in putting unethical
oligarchs in jail for instance).

Although the lie we've been fed for decades that "democracy is the
worst form of government, except for all the rest" has lead many away
from the path of critical thinking about our Western system and how
it is used to dominate us, the truth is that this quotable quote
contains an assumption at its core underlying that lie, which also
leads people astray, "that government is something important,
necessary".

Mechanisms of conflict resolution are what's needed.

Government is one form of conflict resolution, notwithstanding the
tyranny of the majority/ the mob, the tyranny of the minority, and
the usurpation of not only government, but any and every form of
shared common delusion or collective concensus agreement - there are
always problems to solve.

And yes, we've never had a real anarchy, or a real libertarian or
direct democracy.

BUT, we have had "relatively benevolent" benevolent dictators - in
the modern floss world, Linus Torvalds, Richard Stallman and others,
and throughout history, some of the rulers have been, from the point
of view of their citizens, generally, and genuinely, benevolent - not
the majority I presume, but certainly some.

So benevolent dictatorship - if you truly have an actually benevolent
dictator at the top - is one of the most constructive and functional
societal arrangements, as long as the various forms of descent into
tyranny are successfully guarded against - hereditary right does not
make logical sense and history shows us it readily descends into
tyranny (old Roman empire, many Monarchies).

One could be cautiously hopeful that Russia will carry through with
its excellent "democratic" threat of Etherium based public ledger,
publicly auditable national voting, and even more to eventually put
everything to the vote - a true direct democracy (as Malcolm always
says, at least the people would have only their collective selves to
blame, for every law and clause).

Now although we in The West are supremely enlightened since 400 years
and view the world eminently objectively from unassailable glass
towers << COUGH >>  << COUGH >>, with our deeply nuanced
understanding and abiding and unconditional empathy for our Russian
brothers <<...>>, we immediately understand not only why they
(rightly I would say) view Putin as a benevolent dictator and
somewhat of a saviour of all Russia and Christendom, but carry some
not insignificant concern for the day, roughly 6.5 years from now,
when Putin steps down from his benevolent dictator role.

Our Russkie brethren have a significantly more vibrant public
discussion (a bit unbalanced in some ways, and very different to
what we see in the pathological Western MSM), and one which is
naturally drawn from their very rich (as in interesting) past, thus
the real and significant desire of a portion of the Russian
population to return to Monarchy (see below).

In a very real sense this shift is unstoppable, just as the Christian
revival is unstoppable in Russia (they are STILL opening on average 3
new churches a day, day in, day out, and have for a few years now) -
since as some (<cough>Razer<cough>) have utterly failed to grasp,
that which you try to (or temporarily successfully) suppress, be it
the Huwaite Nazis or the Russian Orthodox Churches, you do nothing
but strengthen the backlash when it comes.

The cycle (the resolution of the existential crisis sweeping the
globe, both Eurasian and Western) is likely not back to Monarchy, as
the path of the awareness and realisation of sovereignty in this
reality has gone thusly:

  God/Creator -> Monarchs -> Man (the individual) -> _ _ _ _

The natural or cyclical progression is something other than "back to
Kings and Queens" - the majority simply won't give up their dawning
sovereignty, and so some other resolution is inevitable.

Since vesting sovereignty in the individual, in Man, has actually yet
to be really done, that is what must eventuate, notwithstanding the
vehement and violent opposition from the oligarchs who rabidly
continue to attempt to suppress the sovereignty of the vast majority
of individuals in their unbalanced and relentless pursuit of "more
power" which journey, of itself, can never conclude except by
suppression of everyone except for a single individual - Atlas
Shrugged must be read for those who fail to grasp this simple
conclusion.

In other words, we are still in the transition from the ultimate
power of the Earthly Monarch, to vesting sovereignty in Man, the
individual.

The glorification of the individual, as seen so strongly in the West,
carries its own psychoses and societal pathologies (also seen widely
in the West), yet before a different journey can begin, we seem bound
to play out the present one to its conclusion - and the struggle for
sovereignty (its true vesting in the individual) is now a very small
step away - technologically, direct democracy is almost trivial
today, requiring nothing more than a little leadership and collective
will in this direction, and Russia's Ethereum-based voting looks to
be the first solid step on this journey.

Don't worry though - the individual quest for meaning and
significance shall continue, and once the extreme vesting of
sovereignty in the individual is (shortly - over the next decade)
attained, then discovery and pursuit of the next step in the
evolution of mankind shall begin - seeking the deepest understandings
and experiences within the nature of our existence, consciousness and
its source, and the mystery of the matrix of this particular
"reality" within which we find ourselves - for want of words, that
search for the divine, for "the Creator", for "God" - but this time
by "going within" rather than settling for the mediation of the
priest, the imam, or the medicine man.

Nikola Tesla (not Nickola) spoke/ wrote quite poignantly to the art
(science?) of contemplation and its use in the pursuit of creativity,
knowledge, and manifestation in reality - in some ways he was quite
the modern exemplar of this journey.

May you find that which Soul seeks for itself,

** Democracy Is Fraud! - We Need Monarchy! - Hugely Popular Russian
Priest on Top TV Show ( Dmitry Smirnov)
https://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=ab861b4fbf&e=5110f4b440
by Mark Boden on Sun, Feb 25, 2018
Dmitry Smirnov is one of the best known priests in Russia and has a
very large following. He is ubiquitous on television, radio, and
YouTube, where his videos frequently get 100s of 1000s of views on
his channel. (Russian only). He is a brilliant public speaker and
excellent at debate, known for his sharp wit and quick comebacks. He
is especially loved for his sermons, which are all on his YouTube
channel, and is by far the most popular preacher in Russia.

** The Coming War to End All Wars
https://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=cd5941593b&e=5110f4b440
by Ed Curtin on Sun, Feb 25, 2018
“The compulsive hatred of Putin by many who have almost zero idea
about Putin or Russian history is disproportionate to any rational
analysis, but not surprising. Trump and Putin are like weird
doppelgangers in the liberal imagination.” —John Steppling, “Trump,
Putin, and Nikolas Cruz Walk into a Bar”

** If America Wasn’t America, the United States Would Be Bombing It
https://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=4bf532921e&e=5110f4b440
by Darius Shahtahmasebi on Sun, Feb 25, 2018
On January 8, 2018, former government advisor Edward Luttwak wrote an
opinion piece for Foreign Policy titled “It’s Time to Bomb North
Korea.” Luttwak’s thesis is relatively straightforward. There is a
government out there that may very soon acquire nuclear-weapons
capabilities, and this country cannot be trusted to responsibly
handle such a stockpile. The responsibility to protect the world from
a rogue nation cannot be argued with, and we understandably have a
duty to ensure the future of humanity.

** The Guardian Is Right – Ghouta Is 'Syria’s Srebrenica'
https://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=fefc983c7b&e=5110f4b440
by Catte on Sun, Feb 25, 2018
Simon Tisdall’s latest fact-lite, emotionally manipulative lament
that the West isn’t doing enough to save the lovely terrorists in
Syria makes one unintentionally accurate claim. “Eastern Ghouta,” he
says “is turning into Syria’s Srebrenica.” We agree with him on this,
but not for the reasons he offers in his article. Let’s remind
ourselves about the real story of Srebrenica and the wider context of
the break up of Yugoslavia. Srebrenica didn’t happen in a vacuum. It
was part of the “civil war” that shattered the former Yugoslavia into
warring regions. NATO supported the civil war and encouraged the
secession of Croatia, Bosnia and Kosovo. It saw chaos in the region
as advantageous to its interests.