AI threats

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 11:26:37 PST 2018

On Sun, 25 Feb 2018 14:13:15 -0500
10r <10r at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Hi. I wonder if there has ever been a topic about AI threats against
> humanity.

	there's no 'ai' threat because there's no 'ai'.

	there is indeed a threat coming from the non human scum at the
	top, the criminal scum who owns facebook, google, goldman sachs
	and the rest of the government. Those animals want a world
	ruled by 'artificial intelligence' except that 'artificial
	intelligence' simply means malware they control.

> If not, I would like to propose this discussion. Should we
> think of models / agents that only work on encrypted information such
> as numer.ai or should we just think about how to develop such
> agents / models safely (if that is possible)?

	'we' should kill the animals at the top of the social
	hierarchy.