Fedjusticeshutdown.org

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Feb 24 13:41:02 PST 2018

On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 3:05 AM, John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:
> Yes, muzzling the freedom of the press to preserve
> Hulk Hogan's deep well of integrity is surely the correct
> thing to do

The press are our enemies, and intend our destruction.  In the end, we
will have to kill them, or they will kill us.  For people to know the
truth, they have to be able to communicate freely, which requires an
unregulated and uncensored system of peer to peer communication, rather
than information passing through official "legitimate" gate keepers.

A system with centralized gatekeepers, gatekeepers controlled by some
form of consensus, is an attractive nuisance, in that those that have
power will always capture it, with the intention of blinding those whom
they would destroy.

Thus, a system with such gate keepers, will always wind up with utterly
evil gatekeepers, people who deserve death, because such a system is
attractive to evil powerful people.