monkeys from the dark ages

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 10:56:52 PST 2018

On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 11:44:28 -0300
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 17, 2018 17:51, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>         I think it's one of my typical rants? =)
>

> My dear Juan,
>
> You're losing your charm, aff...  Please, try sex or/and chocolate
> urgently.  You need some fun!  ;P

  Ill try to make my posts charming again  - MPCA - hm the acronym
  isn't too charming

> Verify these links about neutral genders too.  Personally, I think to
> discuss the "Net Neutrality" is millions of times more important to
> the world, to our future, than discussing "Gender Neutrality", but
> some of my friends think I am being very insensitive and politically
> incorrect, uff...  :P

  well 'gender neutrality' and net neutrality are related. The
  same totalitarians who want 'gender neutrality' are against a free
  internet and against free speech. And of course, the good
  progressives from the pentagon need to police the internet to protect
  womenynz from internet abuse and internet kidnapping, internet rape,
  etc.

> A little joke about our politically correct world full of labels and
> more labels, uff...  :P
>
> "There's someone at work who claims to be a 'Gender Neutral
> Non-binary Cis Female'.
>
> She would just call herself a 'woman', but she hates labels."

	haha pretty good!

> And for finishing my silly message, a joke received yesterday:
>
> "A vegan, a crossfitter, a SJW, and a militant feminist are all
> killed in a horrible plane crash...
>
> There's no story or punch line, I just wanted to brighten your
> day!"  :D

	jokes are amazing =)