monkeys from the dark ages

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 06:44:28 PST 2018

On Feb 17, 2018 17:51, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

        I think it's one of my typical rants? =)

My dear Juan,

You're losing your charm, aff...  Please, try sex or/and chocolate
urgently.  You need some fun!  ;P

Oh, this game is on sale only today - "The Lonely Hacker":

<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.TheLonelyDeveloper.
TheLonelyHacker>

The fact of the USA hack ranking be considered "Noobs" made me laugh a lot,
hahaha!!!  ;D

Verify these links about neutral genders too.  Personally, I think to
discuss the "Net Neutrality" is millions of times more important to the
world, to our future, than discussing "Gender Neutrality", but some of my
friends think I am being very insensitive and politically incorrect,
uff...  :P

<https://imgur.com/gallery/uzNZP>

<https://www.boredpanda.com/create-patriarchal-language-linguistic>

A little joke about our politically correct world full of labels and more
labels, uff...  :P

"There's someone at work who claims to be a 'Gender Neutral Non-binary Cis
Female'.

She would just call herself a 'woman', but she hates labels."

And for finishing my silly message, a joke received yesterday:

"A vegan, a crossfitter, a SJW, and a militant feminist are all killed in a
horrible plane crash...

There's no story or punch line, I just wanted to brighten your day!"  :D

Ceci, la la la...  You can call me what you want, but I really hate
labels...