New Agenda

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Thu Feb 22 15:12:53 PST 2018

> On Feb 22, 2018, at 3:58 PM, \0xDynamite <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> You have a point, but the truth that no one wants to admit is that
> they don't have the resources nor the expertise to create "complete
> global surveillance".  Don't get paranoid -- get educated & get HARD.

Which website will get me HARD? I didn’t see any porn or anything
else substantive on the link you gave...

I will say this for newer protocols over stuff like email: there is often
the option for encryption (you can obviously encrypt your direct pop
or imap or even smtp connection to your outgoing mail server, but
almost certainly it will be transferred in the clear between mail
servers).  HTTPS is end to end encrypted without any need to bounce
the web page around the net in the clear.