monkeys from the dark ages

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 16:39:09 PST 2018

On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 00:06:08 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> Jordan Peterson: To resolve our differences in a civil society, we
> >>  necessarily must have the freedom to speak
>

>   >  notice how that asshole defends 'free speech' only because it's
>   >  'useful' to 'society' .
>
> Looks to me like you are adding an unsupported "only" to your claim.

	I happened to watch some jewtube video of that guy and he was
	making that same point. As far I recall he never defended
	free speech as a *personal* right but instead as something
	useful for the 'greater good' (paraphrasing)

	If you have evidence to the contrary, feel free to link it ^-^