the "interests" of democracy - ex-CIA director Woolsey

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Feb 17 15:39:54 PST 2018

Now here's a quote for the history books - gold moment :)

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-17/former-cia-chief-admits-us-meddling-foreign-elections-their-own-good

Fox News' Ingraham asks Woolsey,

    "Have we ever tried to meddle in other countries' elections?"

He responds, surprisingly frankly...

    "Oh probably... but it was for the good of the system..."

To which Ingraham follows up...

    "We don't do that now though? We don't mess around in other
     people's elections?"

Prompting this extraordinary sentence from a former CIA chief...

    "Well...hhhmmm, numm numm numm numm... only for a very good
     cause...in the interests of democracy"

'tube direct:
youtube-dl -f best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpWai3kZ-gM