monkeys from the dark ages

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Feb 17 14:52:44 PST 2018

On Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 05:49:59PM -0300, Juan wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 10:04:48 -0200
> Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Juan, please, did you really send the pretty aggressive message below?
> >
> > Usually, you would never attach stupid non sense pics, and "monkeys
> > from the dark ages" doesn't seem the kind of expression that you
> > would use to offend "feminazis" or any kind of people...  Sounded out
> > of tone, strange. :-/
>

> 	I think it's one of my typical rants? =)
>
> 	As to the picture, it shows that 'open source' projects are now
> 	pomotores of femi fascism, not free software. Which is exactly
> 	what's going on.

No more booth babes, no more grid girls, no more sexy in sport.
The world is my safe space and the neo-marxists have made it so.

You are NOT an individual, you are a member of a group - patriarchy
purveying free-speech lovin gun-totin' White Supremacists, fat
shaming patriarchy purveying women's libbers destroying grid girls
"sending the wrong message", aural safe space smashing "pimp my
brain" fact fawning geeks destroying our Scream at the Sky rhetoric,
you name it - if you're white with at least one brain cell firing and
find attractive women attractive, your name is Atlas and you're about
to be shrugged out of existence.

The ministry is targetting you.

David Duke: "Just as with all races, true diversity requires
  preservation over the long term of those distinctions which
  characterise that diversity, and so just as "pick a random
  'minority'" has a right to exist and to a homeland and to preserve
  their culture, so too do those who cherish some concept of white
  heritage have a right to exist, to a homeland, and to a future for
  their children, their culture and their heritage.

Razer: "Evil white supremacist Nazi scum - you're denying my
  existence‼ DOWN with evil Nazi scum‼  Get on the streets and
  KILL THEM ALL NOW!"

James Damore: "These studies suggest there's a small but significant
  shift in the standard deviation spread, both up and down, for men as
  compared with women, and a few other difference traits, which could
  usefully inform how we approach optimising the workplace for
  women whilst alienating neither white men nor conservatives."

Razer: "DIE YOU FUCKING NAZI SCUM!"

Jordan Peterson: To resolve our differences in a civil society, we
  necessarily must have the freedom to speak and debate about those
  differences rather than the alternative of resolving those
  differences with going to war.

Screaming Safe Spacers: "DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY! DOWN WITH THE
PATRIARCHY! DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY! DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY! DOWN
WITH THE PATRIARCHY! DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY! DOWN WITH THE
PATRIARCHY! DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY! DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY! "

Hmm ... and this is supposed to be logical, reasoned debate?

"Sadly, that's where you're wrong kiddo."