BTC: BIS Chief Fears "Systemic Threat" Of Bitcoin, Urges "Pre-emptive Action" From Authorities

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Feb 15 15:14:33 PST 2018

https://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=7ea39db322&e=5110f4b440
Russia’s Largest Bank Plans Cryptocurrency Exchange in Switzerland
(Sberbank)

I for one, welcome our new Russian overlords:

https://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=094199a895&e=5110f4b440
Up Close and Personal 45 Minute Interview With Sergei Lavrov - (Video
- Full Transcript)

Actually, I don't want any overlord, but we seem to be stuck with
states and governments, at least for the time being.

Good luck,