Bitcoin Private Denies Fraud Allegations and Calls for Halt to BTCP Trading

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 16:05:19 PST 2018

On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 17:07:40 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> But quit twisting, it was actually ~2M *BTCP* not BTC,

	I didn't twist anything. I used BTC as an example to show what 'only' 10% of THEFT can look like. What about "only 10%" inflation of the dollar supply? How much THEFT would that be?

> How much does crypto go up / down in 1w 1m 1y?

	What has that got to do with anything? What's the price of tea in china?

> How many lost, stolen, premined, scammed, crooked, etc coins,
> tokens, derivatives and quanta are in the entire cryptospace... ~50%
> ... or more?

	And? You are saying that theft is OK because thieves exist?  Or what.

> How many $B's do Governments literally steal at gunpoint and spend on garbage?
> This BTCP news is nothing in any relavant context.

	Oh, you are such a Master of Moral Philosophy. So if a guy steals 1k, 10k, 100k or even 10 millions, that's 'nothing' compared to what governments steal. So it's OK for anybody to steal up to 10 millions. Good to know.

> 2M BTCP... be happy that it might be in the hands of a
> crypto anarchist that might use it for something interesting therein.

	lawl. But I'll look at the bright side. You are retarded enough to openly admit you are an advocate of THEFT, and you keep digging yourself deeper. Your reputation should be getting lots of credibility.

> > millions in value were stolen from all btc holders
>
> No, BTCP is at subject, not BTC.

	BTC used as an EXAMPLE. Get a dictionary and look up "example".

	While you are at it, learn what FRAUD means. And learn the name for "involuntary transfer of value", aka theft.