Re: Timothy C. May tribute - TDS “#1 Timothy C. May Fan Siteâ€

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 21:08:50 PST 2018

 https://theweek.com/articles/474487/alec-baldwins-many-many-tirades-timeline

"Baldwin condemns Republican Rep. Henry Hyde, a leader in managing the impeachment of President Bill Clinton, during an appearance on NBC's Late Night with Conan O'Brien. In any other country, Baldwin says, "we would stone Henry Hyde to death and we [would] go to their homes and we'd kill their wives and children." He later apologizes. "
Presumably a copy of a old saying.
                   Jim Bell