Timothy C. May tribute - TDS “#1 Timothy C. May Fan Site”

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 12:01:12 PST 2018

On Wed, 26 Dec 2018 03:40:09 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> > 	Is there any actual source for that 'quote' apart from a twatter picture?
>
> This was scruz.general misc.survivalism 14y ago...
>
> Subject: Commie Rag praises  MLK
> Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:37:04 -0800
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/scruz.general/nH2QVBBBcNs/Oe8Ruund454J
> https://scruz.general.narkive.com/29QgNUds/commie-rag-praises-mlk

	Thanks. The message doesn't sound completely authentic to me not because of it being stupidly racist but because of it being even more stupidly Fascist.

	What kind of fucktard would believe that the CIA does good things?

	If May wrote that, then fuck Tim May - his credentials as 'anarcho libertarian' take a pretty good hit.