Re: Timothy C. May tribute - TDS “#1Timothy C. May Fan Site”

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Tue Dec 25 14:46:47 PST 2018

Tim relished hurling offensive language in the way Trump (and a slew
of others) do against herdish PC. But he does not curse and spout
vulgarities as if linguistic propriety enhances credibility, hard to
imagine him bragging of grabbing pussies.

Those who knew him praise his courtesy and generosity face to face,
in contrast to his contrarian, disputatious online persona. This
contrast is what differs highly confident, courageous, intelligent
Tim from always insulting, insecure, cowardly, ignorant Trump and
similar pretentious grandstanders.

The cpunks potpourri of personas and means of expression is what made
it so addictive to those tired of numbing public and professional
prevariacative discourse of education, law, politics, diplomacy,
warmaking, finance, art, religion, nearly all sounding and meaning
much the same: mono-educated, censorious, judgmental, biased,
intolerant, smooth-talking lies and false promises, in the end
treacherous, often murderous, against anyone who refused to obey
house rules. Tim mocked and ridiculed by stating openly what these
genocidal supremacists said and planned and executed in secret inside
their authoritarian cults.

He understood the frontier had closed, anarcho-libertarians the last
holdouts, the East Coast Globalist  hordes rapidly exterminating
dissidents, rebels, outcasts. Pockets of resistance, like cpunks,
anonymists, official secrecy opponents, grew quieter, he did not. So
faced late in life ridicule and stigma. No problema for Tim, that.