USA colleges rejuvenating: Appeals Court: Colleges Must Censor, Block Online Services If They Offend Someone - [PEACE]

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Dec 24 07:21:21 PST 2018

On December 22, 2018 11:19:41 AM PST, Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

>On 12/22/18 4:02 AM, jim bell wrote:
>> On Saturday, December 22, 2018, 12:35:59 AM PST, Zenaan Harkness
>> <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>>

>>>Snowflakes rejoice
>

>> Naturally, the "people with fascist tendencies" probably called
>> themselves "anti-fascists".
>>
>> A comment I read recently:   'Fascists' are classified into two
>groups:
>> 'Fascists' and 'Anti-Fascists'.
>
>Dr. Lawrence Britt studied the fascist regimes of Hitler (Germany),
>Mussolini (Italy), Franco (Spain), Suharto (Indonesia), and Pinochet
>(Chile), Dr. Britt found they all had 14 elements in common. He calls
>these the identifying characteristics of fascism.
>
>1.  Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
>2.  Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights
>3.  Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
>4.  Supremacy of the Military
>5.  Rampant Sexism
>6.  Controlled Mass Media
>7.  Obsession with National Security
>8.  Religion and Government are Intertwined
>9.  Corporate Power is Protected
>10. Labor Power is Suppressed
>11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
>12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment
>13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
>14. Fraudulent Elections
>
>https://ratical.org/ratville/CAH/fasci14chars.html

Reads alot like Eco.

"Fascism" isn't the ONLY word being orwellianly redefined. "Nationalism" has been touted in the media as a fascist trait when in reality parts of that trait, such as traditionalism and patriotism are used as TOOLS by fascists. Nationalism isn't fascism... It isn't even an ideology.

Other, less notable words are being redefined even as I type. Frinstance,

"considering" https://twitter.com/gymrathippie/status/1076925546922049536?s=19

"Envoy" https://twitter.com/gymrathippie/status/1076900114482876416?s=1

That one is exceptionally hilarious.

And this phrase https://twitter.com/gymrathippie/status/1076896714018050048?s=19

Rr

>When clashes between Fascist and anti-Fascist groups in the U.S.
>finally
>made the evening news in 2017, our mainstream Liberal and Conservative
>propaganda shops found something to heartily agree on:  Anti-Fascist
>activists "are the real Nazis," worse than actual Fascists.  Our MAGA /
>SJW crowd - the fear driven, propaganda controlled right and left hands
>of our ruling oligarchy - jumped right on board with that.  This unity
>among ignorant loud-mouthed political consumers tells us something
>about
>the motives and agendas of the folks who pull their strings - our
>ruling
>oligarchy likes Fascism just fine.
>
>Economic hard times have historically enabled Fascist political
>movements to take power.  Our American Fascists and anti-Fascists have
>this much in common:  They see conditions favorable to overt Fascism
>coming up fast here and now.  U.S. NeoNazi and allied organizations
>have
>grown rapidly over the last few years, as has the incidence of "random
>acts" of ultra-violence against their chosen scapegoats.  Anti-Fascist
>activism has increased in response, obstructing and disrupting
>Fascist-oriented political publicity and recruiting activities.
>
>If nothing else, the next few years will present us with lots of
>opportunities to sort out self proclaimed rebels into those who equate
>Freedom with their own personal and community power over others, and
>those who equate Freedom with personal and community self determination
>for all.  The former specialize in impersonating the latter, backed by
>generations of crypto-Fascist propaganda and supplied with daily
>talking
>points by political warfare professionals.  But anyone who understands
>this fundamental difference between Fascist and anti-Fascist
>motivations
>will not have a hard time telling the difference.

Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail