Tim May's Passing Confirmed

darkangelx7 at tutanota.com darkangelx7 at tutanota.com
Sun Dec 16 03:41:35 PST 2018

I've been a lurker off and on this list since around 1997 (maybe 1998), under different incarnations, and this is probably the first time I've ever said anything here.

I just wanted to say Tim May was, for me, one of the most memorable people on the list.

A lot brilliant.

A little crazy.

And sometimes hilariously funny (intentional or not)

RIP Tim May. :(

~Kitty

Dec 15, 2018, 2:47 PM by jdb10987 at yahoo.com: