BCH finally hit the fan

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 14:20:38 PST 2018

On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 16:24:10 -0500
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> I'm cynical - about AP, about humanity, about the chances of ever
> divesting ourself of what seems to be the plotted destination for
> civilization: dystopia for the masses.

	Don't worry! There will be no dystopia for the masses because there will be no masses. Once the ruling class has enough 'artificially inteligent' robots at their disposal they will get rid of the human robots, who are clearly a potential threat.

	That is exactly the destination that 'society' is 'progressing' to and it's quite rich that 'techno optimists' cheer for it on 'libertarian' grounds.