AP was Re: BCH finally hit the fan

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 12:47:15 PST 2018

On Sun, 09 Dec 2018 23:23:05 +0000
furrier <furrier at protonmail.ch> wrote:

> I watched you live both in Acapulco and Prague. I don't agree with you
> and I don't understand how can people be so naive to think that AP
> can actually work. I am against the whole idea, it's the same thing as
> cracking down on cryptocurrency or dark markets to fight terrorism.

	I think killing trump, the 'ceos'/owners of amazon, apple, google, facebook, goldman sachs, military 'leaders' and other politicians would have a very healthy effect on 'society'. Besides, killing those animals is simply an act of justice.

	The problem with AP is of course how to implement it.

	Given the fast progress towards a complete, global, police-surveillance state where every person is tracked in realtime (see radar satelites for instance) the chances of ever implementing AP seem minimal though.

> If you want to fight terrorism, build a society where terrorism is mute.
> Similar, if you want to fight politicians, build a society where politics are
> either mute or they don't affect our lives so much.

	Well, killing them is one way to reduce their influence =)

Wake up people!