Quantum Gap

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 11:23:55 PST 2018

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 18:45:36 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Secondly, I did in fact comment.

	Yes, my bad and I apologize.

> See the reference above to the movie, Dr. Strangelove.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybSzoLCCX-Y&t=94s      At 4:13.   Maybe you (maybe even the large majority of you?)  are just way too young to have seen this movie.

	haha I wish I was way too young  - Anyway, I know the movie is a classic of sorts. I think it's an anti war movie to some degree. And i even tried watching it a while back but didn't find it interesting (but maybe I should try again)

> Sorry that you didn't get the joke.

	nah, I'm fully to blame =)

	So I guess  bottom line is that current propaganda has already been ridiculed in fiction just like the current dystopian world was predicted by Huxley and Orwell.