BCH finally hit the fan

furrier furrier at protonmail.ch
Sun Dec 9 15:23:05 PST 2018

I watched you live both in Acapulco and Prague. I don't agree with you
and I don't understand how can people be so naive to think that AP
can actually work. I am against the whole idea, it's the same thing as
cracking down on cryptocurrency or dark markets to fight terrorism.
If you want to fight terrorism, build a society where terrorism is mute.
Similar, if you want to fight politicians, build a society where politics are
either mute or they don't affect our lives so much. Wake up people!

Anyway, to stay on-topic, FUCK BCH