Assange Journalism

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sun Dec 9 08:56:22 PST 2018

Very little from Snowden's many years as CIA
employee prior to short-term as NSA contractor
has been revealed. Turf battles between the two
agencies are legendary, including planting their
spies in each other's innards. CIA favors human agents, NSA technology.

This suggests Snowden was a CIA implant to out
(selective) NSA technology. If so, it certainly
worked, at least for a while until NSA used the
operation to beef up funding for new and possibly
stronger technology. Just look at its vast
construction of MD tech temples and recruiting at universities.

To be sure all the 9/11-fattened spies benefited
from Snowden's operation, and in that his op is
hardly new, the spies have been running breaches
for decades to enhance funding and deepening
secrecy. They all work in concert at this,
exchanging tips and perks with foreign spies.

Leaks, aka unauthorized disclosures, have been
part of this from day one of spying, not just
modern, but also ancient, even neanderthal. Spies
beget spies, secrecy begets secrecy, ostensible
betrayals beget ostensible betrayals. Favored
journalists beget favored journalists. Outlaw mavericks beget the same.

The sanctimonious name "national security" is a
relatively new moniker, circa 1947 in he US, but
so are nations rather than royalties and
theocracies. One way to tell who runs the shows
is by looking at their self-vaunting monuments.
In the case of CIA and NSA, look at their
infrastructure for humans and technology, respectively.

Digital technology is an NSA operation, for
example, journalism and academia run by CIA.
Division between the two established by the
National Security Act of 1947. CIA remained
ostentatously above board, NSA hiding behind No Such Agency.

I assume Snowden is still working for CIA, bound
by a secrecy agreement until he dies, not the
secrecy-porous for NSA contractors. Presumbably
Moscow assesses him this way, and will
persistently suck his mind and blood as they run
his worldwide recruiting operation in cahoots
with CIA, NSA hot on their heels but winded by obesity.

Greenwald is a vain, useful idiot in this charade. So too Assange.

Mammon bless their Oscar-winning entertaining
foolhardiness, aka "influence." Both tailoring
bespoke regalia for Trump's royalist "L'état, c'est moi."